I got a swift kick in the pants to get moving on this blog tagged for a meme….
So, my dear BFF motherhen over at www.shipfullofpirates.com has tagged me for something called a meme. So…..
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.s
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six useless facts interesting things about me……. here goes……
1. I buy hundreds thousands of dollars worth of cvs stuff for pennies, and donate it.
2. I adore destruction, only if I am allowed to engineer and do the rebuilding. This includes remodeling, landscaping, flooring, fixtures, whatever you can imagine…..I can learn how to do…..
3. I shave my Yorkie……Yes, she prefers bald…. She actually lays down and lets me shave her (even though she barks protectively anytime i run the vacuum or the food processor or any power tool for that matter)
4. I can cook just about anything you ask me to. I can also make up a new recipe with just a list of ingredients…. this includes baking……
5. I bought 12 million dollars worth of wine…… and someone paid me to do it. Can you figure this one out?
6. I collect willow tree angels. They are so beautiful, and capture the essence of emotion so plainly. I could never express that.
So, that concludes this coerced blog post, just kidding, this meme….and I must say, my one and only lone Internet friend is…….motherhen…. so, I can not say I know 6 people to tag. But, I really enjoyed this meme, and perhaps now I will have a reason to blog…as I have been introduced into blogdom.